Field study 1, daily journal

 After my lunch break, I went directly to the first period subject of my CT in afternoon. It was the GAS section B. You know what, I was so disappointed of the students in this class because they don't know how to greet me, unlike to the morning class of my CT. Most of the students there greeted me when I enter their classroom, unlike this class. And also they are very noisy. I observed also that their classroom was not clean. They are just kept on talking and the boys are playing ML. That is why when my CT arrived, she got angry to the students because they have a role play on that time but they did not study or memorized their lines, instead they are just talking nonsense. So my CT told them to perform their role play and as I expected most of them did not memorized their lines. That is why they got low grade on their performance.

In the second period of my CT, she told me to spend time to answer my book because she will go to the gym because there is an event and it needs her presence . And I was happy because I have time to answer my book. She let me used her table for me to answer properly. It's almost 4:00 PM that my CT came back to her table and I asked her to sign my DTR. After that I log out at exactly 4:40 since I started 12:30 this afternoon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog