Field study 1

 My fourth day in Magnaga National High School,

It was Thursday, and it was tiring day 😔😔. My God! Contrary to the first day when I was very excited but now, I am very tired. It's only been four days but its already tiring. I wake up early in the morning because I also have a child to take care who is also studying in Magnaga Elementary School. I really feel bad this day. I have a headache, but I need to go to school because I don't want to absent my FS. Even though I am not in a good condition this day, but I still try my best to arrive at school early. Same yesterday and the other day, I arrived at school before 7 AM and I log in my DTR and went to my respective classroom and observed the class. After that, just like my daily routine I followed my CT to another classroom. While observing, my head was really pain. I take pain reliever but still not feeling well. I feel like I



have a fever 😓, but I need to log out by 12 noon, so I have to relax myself.  After my FS time, i came home to relax.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal