Field study 1

My fifth day in my Fiel study 1,
I'm so excited to go to school again where I am destined for my Field study 1. I wake up early in the morning so that i will arrived early at Magnaga National High School. Since it was Monday so there is flag ceremony, and we have to attend. After that, I went to the classroom where my CT taught there her first period subject, the GAS 11. My CT arrived the classroom after a while. 


After the GAS section, we proceed to the second period subject of my CT, the HUMMS section where she taught about practical research. I was really feeling hot in this classroom because it was so crowded. The students were noisy. But of course, I have to attend this class and observed how the teacher deal with them all.

The third period was the ABM. It was refreshing this classroom since the population is just little. And i really like the students here. They are approachable and respectful.

Since the last period of my CT was modular so I ask her that I will observe outside the classroom. After observing the campus, I went back to my CT to let her sign my DTR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal