Field study 1

 My Eight day in Magnaga National High School,

Even though I don't want to wake up early anymore but it's really necessary because I want to finish my study and I should follow the rules to come early at the school. I came to school before 7 AM. After logging in, I went straight to the classroom where I was assigned. At exactly 7o'clock I asked the students to have their flag ceremony inside the classroom as what their teacher told me. When my CT arrived, she ordered me to encode her students' scores on the quizzes on her laptop and even though I was just there for an observation, I did not hesitate to follow her order. 

In this day, I was not able to observe in the classroom because I spent half a day encoding the scores of the students. But its Ok with me because at least I helped my CT because she was really busy. After encoding, I waited for my CT since it was already 11:30 AM so I just waited for her to return to her table so I could let her sign my DTR. 

When my CT arrived, I immediately let her sign my DTR and said goodbye so I could log out in the office.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal