Field study 1 daily journal

 Last day of my FS 1,

I am so thankful that finally  I finished my field study 1 despite of so many obstacles and problems. I am thankful to those people who helped me to finished my journey in field study 1, and most specially to the Almighty God who gave me strength to do my duty as an observer. Since this day is our last day in Magnaga National High School we planned to give a thankful gift to our CT and also to the principal of the school. And we decided that we will give them a foods(snacks) instead of things. We contributed 20 pesos for the foods of the principal together with her assistant. And in our group in AR we decided to order pizza 🍕🍕🍕 for our CT. I put the pizza on the table of my CT together with a thankful note.When my CT saw the pizza in her table,she asked one of her student to take picture with me. I saw that she was really happy for my gift although it was just simple and not expensive but I know that she appreciates it. And I was so happy because she like the food. On that day there is no proper class to the students because there's a meeting of the parents in the afternoon and my  CT was so busy. So on that day, since it was my last day, I spend my time talking to the students in GAS -A and they asked me a picture as a souvenir. I cc really love the students in GAS-A, also in HUMMS AND ABM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal