Field study 2

 It's Monday!!! And it's 6th day here in Magnaga National High School for my FS 2,

I feel so pressured this day because 2 days to come it's our proposal defense and I did not finish the manuscript, huhuhu. My mind was occupied by our AR. I did not yet finalize my intervention. But I have to focus my work here in the classroom because I need to help my CT. After all, she was busy. 

This day was reporting day. The students will continue their report in oral com. It's about principles in Speech delivery, and my CT ask me to rate the performance of the reporters individually and by the group. Also, she said that after the reporters discussed the topic I will have to input an idea about the topic that is why I study every topic of the reporters so that I have an idea about it. After the reporting, I don't have any work since my CT's second and third subjects are in research, and the students are already conducting their studies. That is why I asked my CT if I can work my AR since I don't have other things to do. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal