Field study 2

 It's the second day of my field study 2,

I am so excited because at this moment we are not going to observe only but instead, we are going to assess the teacher and participate in the class. So I will not feel bored at this time. That's why I came early to school before 7. As usual, I log in to the principal's office and went to my perspective classroom. Since my CT is not yet around, I told to the students to have their flag ceremony inside the classroom because they don't have a flag ceremony outside. I don't know why.☺

On this day my CT doesn't have a class discussion with her students because she let the students see their final grades. She calls the students one by one to come and see their final grades. It's so sad because many of them got low scores and the worst is others failed but Maam Canizares is very kind because they let those students retake the exam and comply with their lackings so that the grades will be changed and they will pass. Many of those low grades are the boys.



After the GAS 11-A section, we went to the HUMMS classroom. Still, my CT did not have her class there because she let the students also see their grades and let those students who have low grades comply and retake the exam. Just like also in the ABM class. So, on this day I just watch them while retaking the exam and collect their papers after.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal