Field study 2

 It's the third day of my FS 2 at Magnaga National High School,

This day is different from yesterday. Why I can say that? Because I was so busy this day, not the same as yesterday that I just watched the retaker of the examination. In GAS 11, I am just rating the reporters since they started reporting on the topic given by Maam Canizares in Oral communication. The reporter was in group 2 because Group 1 is not yet ready which make ma'am Canizares angry, so they proceed to group 2. Their topic was all about Principles of speech delivery. But it's so sad because only the leader explained the whole topic because the members kept on reading their report that is why Maam Canizares get angry and she let them set and not continue their assigned topic. Only their leader continues explaining their part.


After the GAS A, we went to the HUMMs section, the section was too crowded and have little space to move in their classroom. My CT assigned me to conduct a removal examination for those students who have low scores and low grades.

After that, We went to the ABM section, And I was surprised!!! Why? Because my CT gave me the questionnaire of the students in their research for me to validate. Oh my God!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€..from a panel and now a validator 😁. But it's ok because I love my work..πŸ˜…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal