My field study 2

 Its my 8th day here in Magnaga National High School,

Since we are busy in KNP because last week was our proposal defense in AR and also pictorial for our upcoming graduation. So we need to have a whole day duty so that we will finished the 15 days as soon as possible.

This day, the students in Grade 11 GAS A continue their reporting in oral communication. Their topic was all about Principles in Speech delivery. I am the one who rate the reporters individually and also as a group. After their reporting I also discussed for a while regarding the topic. After my discussion, I have a short quiz for them. My CT just watch us at the back because she was busy encoding the grades of the students.

After the GAS 11-A , I followed my CT in HUMMS 12 section. She was just instructing the students to conduct their research since it was already their time to conduct their study.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal