My field study 2

 Its the same day, Since we have whole day duty in this day.

I log in at 12:30 AM,since the first subject of my CT was started at 12:40. It was the GAS 11-B. Her subject there is oral communication. Same with GAS 11-A in the morning, they have also a reporting. Just like what I have done this morning. I am the one who rate the reporters and discussed them for a while. Gave them a quiz after.

After the GAS 11-B, we went to ABM 11. Their population is different form GAS B because they are just little compared to GAS B , that is why the students look like fresh and also the classroom , unlike to the crowded classroom. Since the subject of my CT in ABM is also oral com., So same with what I have done in GAS B , I also done those works in ABM.

I log out at 4:40 PM





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal