MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 Hi

 guys, I'm back !!!!

It's the first day of my internship journey, I am so excited because at this time we are going to teach the students in Magnaga National High School and its face-to-face class. We are going to act as real teachers 😁.

Same with my Fs1 and Fs2, I am still assigned here at Magnaga National High School. So, while waiting for our program head to endorse us in this school, we do picture taking with the math major and TLE major.



When Ma'am Jo and Sir Mharfe arrived, they talked to the assistant of the principal to formally introduced us. After that, Ma'am Jo gave us a little advice about what we needed to do or how to properly act as a teacher.
Then after a while, Sir Amor assigned us to our cooperating teacher. My CT is Ma'am Jhur Aiza Anudin, she is an English major teaching SPJ class and regular students from Grade 8. Since most of the teachers are busy because of the upcoming district meet, some of them borrowed an intern to take over their class, and like what I've learned in our meeting that we have to follow our seniors. 
I was assigned to Sir John Paul Cloma. He is a science teacher. Although it is not my major, I have to follow and learn to teach Science. Teachers are flexible.
So, He introduced me to his class. 
My God !!!, I can't imagine how tired to teach 6 sections every day. 😭. Yes!!  He is fully loaded. This gonna be a tiring journey.😥
He teaches 3 sections in the morning, Grade 9 Mercury, Grade 9 Earth, and Grade 8 Emerald. In the afternoon are the Grade 8 Pearl, grade 9 Venus, and the Grade 9 Saturn.
I know that this is not easy for me to teach 6 sections every day and the worst thing is it's not my specialty but I believed that being a teacher is flexible.  
I didn't start yet my class today.  I just introduced myself to the students. I logged out at 4:30 PM and go back home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal