MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's the second day of my internship journey.

I came to school before 7 AM. My 1st-period class is at 7:30, it's the Grade 9 mercury. As I said yesterday that my subject this week is Science 8 and 9. My topic in Grade 9 is volcanoes.  

On this day I discussed the types of volcanoes first. Since this is my first time teaching in a real classroom,  I feel nervous.  I don't know how to deal with the different types of learners but I was amazed by the students because they are participative. They respect me as a real teacher. I observed that some of the students are not listening, specially those students setting at the back which is why I did not stay in one place.  I room around in the classroom. After my first period,  I directly went to my next class. 


My topic in Science 8 is about matter or phases of matter. 
It's so challenging for me to teach science.  You have to impose interactive activities so that the students can relate to and understand the topic.

It was a very tiring day 😥 but it's okay because I've learned a lot in my first day of teaching. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal