MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's 9th day of my internship Grade 8 Emerald is about determining various social,. ,    ,   moral, and economic issues. This is the 3rd module in 3rd quarter. 

I felt sad this day because before I started the lesson,  I impose 10 items Fu spelling,  and I was shocked the result because most of them even simple words they don't know how to spell it correctly.  Example of those words are "Abortion", 

when I asked them to explain what issue students need attention to because they don't know how to spell correctly even simple words. Also, they can't understand simple English terms. I need to think of many activities that can let them understand the topic. Also, I felt worried about their behavior because they were very noisy during class.



I think I need to implement classroom rules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal