MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's Wednesday, and it's women's day, 

All the teachers and students are incourage to wear purple πŸ’œπŸŸ£ or violet to as to celebrate women empowerment. 

So after logged in, we all gathered in flag pole for pictorial of all interns wearing purple.



After taking pictures, we went directly to our table in SPJ 8 with my co- intern Ma'am Eden Riteza.




In our table, I prepared the lesson that I am going to teach the grade 8 Emerald in the afternoon.

During my class, we have an activity regarding the elements of the story. I distributed a printed copies of Hindu mythology titled Lord Krishna. I let them read the story and they identified the elements including characters,settings,plot,conflict,point of view and theme. I let them work by pair.


I was happy checking their output because I can say that my teaching strategy was effective.



After my class, I went back to my table and gave points to their output.

At 4:30, we logged out and came home with my son who was waiting me outside the gate, since he was studying in Magnaga elementary School located at the back of Magnaga National High School.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal