MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's Tuesday and the weather was too warm. I feel it because even though I take a bath early but still I'm sweating when I arrived at school early in the morning.

After logging in, I went to my table in the SPJ classroom to finalize the test questionnaire and the TOS for the third-quarter exam together with my co-intern Maam Eden Retiza. 


After finalizing the TOS and TQ, we went to our CT Maam Jhur Aiza so that she can check the TOS and TQ that we made. 

Ma'am Jhur Aiza doesn't have corrections on our works but she suggested we put rubrics for the essay, so we fix it quickly.

During my class in the afternoon, I just have a review of all the topics in the third quarter for their exams.

I logged out at 4:30 PM and came back home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal