MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 Its Thursday, 

I came to school early and logged in to the office. After logging in,  I went to SPJ 8 classroom where my table there. I requested the assigned cleaners for today to clean the classroom.  

In the morning,  I made my lesson plan for my class in the afternoon because I can't make my paper works in my house during the night time. After all, we don't have current.  I just used solar light, which is why it's hard for me to make lesson plans and other paper works in my house. Also,  I made the instruction materials for my class. 

After lunch,  I slept for a while because I feel sleepy. At 1:30 I went to my class in Emerald. 


In this picture, I asked my students to help me paste my instructional materials. After that, I started my class with a daily routine such as praying, greetings, checking attendance and reviewing the previous lesson. After the daily routine followed the motivational activity,  then proper discussion of the lesson and application. 
At 2:30 PM I ended my class and go back to our quarter. 
At 4:30 PM,  I logged out and go back to my house. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal