MY INTERNSHIP

 Its Thursday, 

I woke up early this morning to prepare my things for the PAFTE seminar tomorrow and I came to school early.

This day is the third quarter exam for the students in Magnaga National High School. After logging in, we went directly to our CT if they need help, and yeah they need our help because one of the teachers in SPJ was not around, therefore I and maam Eden will be the ones to look at the students in SPJ who took the exam.


Their first subject to take was English followed by Advance English. They have two subjects only that need to take in the morning. In the afternoon, they take exams in Filipino and Mapeh. While watching the students, I recorded the scores of my students on their quizzes in my class record. 

The students finished their exams at exactly 3:30 PM. I collected their papers and gave it to Maam Chang.

I logged out at 4:35 PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal