MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's Wednesday and the 42nd day of my internship. 

On this day, I am not feeling well because it seems like I'm having a fever, but still I came to school early because I have a class in Emerald and SPJ. After logging in, I went to my table in SPJ 8 classroom and prepared my IMs for my first subject class in SPJ but Maam Eden said that she will be the one to facilitate and discussed the topic with the SPJ since I have a fever and I am thankful for that because I am not feeling well. The topic that we are going to tackle on this day is the continuation of the topic yesterday. It's the other pattern of idea development. Since Ma'am Eden is the one who teaches the SPJ,  I rested on my table. 

In the afternoon, during my class in Grade 8 Emerald,  I feel good because I had already taken my medicine. 

As usual,  I begin my class with a prayer, followed by greeting,  checking their attendance,  review and motivational activity. My motivational activity is arranging the jumbled letters to form a words that related to our topic today. You know what, in making lesson plan its really hard to think and find an activity that can make the students active and alive during class.  It is one of my struggles in making my lesson plan aside from thinking a lesson objectives. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal