MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's Friday and the 44th day of my internship. 

On this day,  I begin my day with a fresh and peaceful mind. Since it's Friday,  we will travel tomorrow to my parent's house to visit my children.  I miss them 😥. "Be patient", I'm almost done with the internship. I'm so thankful that I survived the internship despite those hindrances and trials. Also, I feel sad because I'm gonna miss my students.  I admit that during my class, sometimes I felt irritated because they were very noisy.  Some of them were not listening to my discussion.  Others were sleeping.  But after 4 months of being with them,  I was already close to my students. 

This morning, we do picture-taking with Sir Jason,  the cooperating teacher of Maam Hannah and Maam Romelyn (my co-interns). We stayed at Sir Jason's office during our vacant time. We can consider his classroom as our quarter of English major. 


During my class in Grade 8 Emerald, they performed the activity that I had assigned to them last Monday which is the debate. I am so thankful because all of them participated in the activity. All members of the group speak during the arguments. Although it's hard for them to speak English but they tried their best.  Both groups have strong arguments. That is why,  I am proud of them. 



I logged out at 4:35 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal