MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 It's Tuesday, the 41st day of my internship journey, 

On this day, I felt relaxed and not pressured because the final observation has been done. But I have an early class on SPJ. Since my CT was busy with the upcoming DSPC. They have trained with the other students who are included in that event. So, Ma'am Eden and I will be the ones to take over her class in SPJ 8.

The topic that I've discussed in SPJ was all about grammatical signals used in General to a particular pattern of idea development. I was quite happy teaching in SPJ because they are more participative than the regular class. 




After lunch,  at 1:30 - 2:30 PM, I had class in Grade 8 Emerald. On this day, I did not open a new topic for them. I just group them for a debate. It was related to our topic yesterday which was the claim and counterclaim pattern of idea development. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal