MY INTERNSHIP JOURNEY

 Finally,  I completed my 360 hours of internship.  I feel sad because this day May 16 is my last day teaching in a real classroom. I feel sad because I'm gonna miss my students. Although we've been meeting for almost 3 months only I can say that we build a good relationship as a teacher to my students. At the same time, I am happy also because despite the hindrances and trials in my internship, I was done it successfully and finally, I am here at the end of this journey. 

Since this is my last day teaching them,  I made my class enjoyable ang memorable. I imposed classroom games and activities. 



After my class in Emerald,  I checked all the quizzes and other written works of my students and input their scores in my class record because after our culmination I will give it to Maam Jhur Aiza Anudin (my CT). 


I logged out at 4:30 PM and go back to my house. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field study 1, daily journal